Amigurumi Letters: Making D
Yes we continue to the amigurumi alphabet.
now we have shared the amigurumi productions of the letters A, B and C earlier than.
Next is the letter D!
Ideal for both teaching your kids and making ready forums and keychains for yourself!
Let’s knit in combination!
1 piece Gazzal Baby Cotton XL Brown (3436XL) hand knitting thread2.5 mm crochet Fiber
Two items we’re beginning.
1) we start with 20z.
2) 19x, 1zn, we return.
3) 18x, 1v, 1nn, we flip. (20x)
4) 1v, 19x, 1zn, we return. (21x)
5) 20x, 1v, 1nn, we turn. (22x)
6) 1v, 21x, 1zn, we go back. (23x)
7) 22x, 1v, 1nn, we flip. (24x)
8) 1v, 23x, 1zn, we go back. (25x)
9) (8x) 1, we’re returning.
10-24) 8x (1 time on the finish of every row We return with.)
We minimize our thread.
We Can knit the opposite side as in the symbol number 1a. For this, we restore the thread to the other facet.
1) 8x, 1a, 1zn, we flip. (9x)
2) 1a, 6x, 1v, 1zn, we turn. (9x)
3) 7x, 1a, 1zn, we turn. (8x)
4-14) 8x (At the tip of each row we flip with 1 permission.)
15) 7x, 1v we’re returning. (9x)
16) 1v, 6x, 1a, 1zn, we flip. (9x)
17) 8x, 1v, 7zn
We combine it with the other corner as in symbol # 2.
8x, 1zn, turn and end 17th.
18) 23x, 1a, 1zn, we flip. (24x)
19) 1a, 22x, 1nn, we flip. (23x)
20) 21x, 1a, 1zn, we turn. (22x)
21) 1a, 20x, 1nn, we turn. (21x)
22) 19x, 1a, 1zn, we flip. (20x)
23) 1a, 18x, 1nn, we turn. (19x)
24) 19x, cc.
We position the two motifs on top of every different and first attach the center part with a common needle. Then we mix the edges by way of filling sufficient fiber. And we are performed.
Our Amigurumi Letter D is about.
Well Being to your hand!
Source : orgumodelleri.com