Amigurumi Mini Lady Girl Doll Making
We brought you a woman or a candy or sweet knitting pattern. Let’s start!
Snowball Amigurumi hand knitting yarn;
1 Pores And Skin (K855) colour thread
1 Purple (K1709) colour thread
1 computer Purple (K1769) color thread
1 piece White (K010) color thread10mm eye2.5mm crochet Fiber, stitching needle
Sh: Magic ring
x: Widespread needle
hdc: Unmarried handrail
hdcv: 2 single handrails within the same position
Blo: Knit from the back lop
dc: Double handrail
the best way to make
We knit pores and skin color with string. Whilst knitting we fill intermediate fibers.
1) Sh 6x
2) 6v = 12x
3) (1x, 1v) * 6 = 18x
4) (2x, 1v) * 6 = 24x
5) (3x, 1v) * 6 = 30x
6) (4x, 1v) * 6 = 36x
7) (5x, 1v) * 6 = 42x
8) (6x, 1v) * 6 = 48x
14 and 15.
4hdc from the third chain, 3 hdc (flip) into the similar loop, 3hdc to the ultimate loop hdcv = 12hdc
2) 2hdcv, 2hdc, 4hdcv, 2hdc, 2hdcv = 20hdc
3) Blo 20x
5) 6x (Acquire 8x in combination, 9 loops in the crochet hook) 6x = 12x
We transfer to pores and skin colour.
2. After knitting the leg, we proceed the trunk without reducing the string.
We knit the surface colour with string. At The Same Time As knitting, we fill the fibers intermittently.
1) We sign up for the legs with 2zn. 12x, 2x above 2x, 12x, 2x above 2x = 28x
2) 3x, 1v, (6x, 1v) * 3, 3x = 32x
3) (6x, 1v) * 4, 4x = 36x
4) (5x, 1v) * 6 = 42x
6) (5x, 1a) * 6 = 36x
when you need the get dressed after this order you can knit with 1 row of purple and 1 row of white colour as in the image.
9) 2x 1a, (4x, 1a) * 5, 2x = 30x
10) Blo 30x
12) (3x, 1a) * 6 = 24x
20) (2x, 1a) * 6 = 18x
22) (1x, 1a) * 6 = 12x
We transfer to pores and skin color.
Thread for sewing we cut lengthy.
Handles (2 pieces)
we start with pores and skin-coloured rope.
We knit within the type of 2dc, 1dcv to the end of the row. We end with loop wrapping at the tip of the row.
2) We knit as 2zn, 3dc, 1v to the tip of the row.
3-10) We make 1dc to each loop.
We knit the hem at the end of the row as 5zn, 1x skip the stitch next to it, with the bowknot wrapping.
With crimson colour thread we are knitting.
1) 80zn, 1x to every loop from the second chain
2) 1dc to each loop within the second row
3) We flip your 23x, 33dc, we do not knit the closing 23x.
4) We knit 33dc for 9 rows.
After completing, we pin and stitch the headband at the head.
Source : orgumodelleri.com