Amigurumi Sunflower Bookends Making
This time I prepared a sunflower bookends recipe that allows you to make you smile whilst you open the page you stay to your ebook.
How approximately knitting all in combination?
Let’s get started then !
Gazzal Child Cotton hand knitting threads;
Mustard Yellow (3417) color thread
Orange (3419) colour thread
Brown (3436) color ip
Green (3449) colour ip2 mm crochet Fiber
Sh: Magic ring
X: Frequent needle
Time: < / strong> Chain
Cc: Stitch shift
Hdc: Single handrail
We knit with a brown thread.
1) 7x into Sh
2) (1v) * 7 (14x)
3) (1x, 1v) * 7 (21x)
4) (2x, 1v ) * 7 (28x)
5) (3x, 1v) * 7 (35x)
6) (4x, 1v) * 7 (42x)
We knit with orange thread.
7) (5x, 1v) * 7 (49x )
We knit with mustard yellow colour thread.
8) 7zn, 6hdc on zn, 1cc to aspect x, x by sliding the side loop and once more 7zn We make 6hdc, 1cc. We repeat the similar process till the top of the row and tear off our thread.
From this segment, we knit 2 pieces and stitch them with out filling.
We make the internal part of the sunflower with mustard yellow color thread.
Inexperienced we knit with color thread.
1) We fix the thread from the bottom of the sunflower and attach it with 66zn, 65x, 1cc.
Inexperienced we knit with colour thread.
1) 4zn, starting with the 2d time, we return with 3x, 1n.
2) We go back with> 1v, 1x, 1v, 1zn. (5x)
4) We return with 1v, 3x, 1v, 1n. (7x)
5) 1v, 5x, 1v, we go back together with your permission. (9x)
6-8) We go back with 9x, 1z.
9) 1a, 5x, 1a, 1zn We go back with. (7x)
10) We return with 1a, 3x, 1a, 1zn. (5x)
12) 1a, 1x, 1a (3x)
we are finishing.
you’ll be able to restore it to a preferred location of the deal with section with cc or through sewing.
we would like you delightful studying!
Source : orgumodelleri.com