Bonibon Baby Vest Making
May you favor to knit a very sweet vest via combining the colours of the summer time?
So, prepare your threads to your favourite colors and let’s knit this beautiful child vest in combination!
we begin in case you are in a position!
Los Angeles Mia Cottony hand knitting threads;
2 Black (P21) colour threads
1 Mustard Yellow (P31) color rope
1 Fuchsia (P24) colour thread
1 White (P1) colour thread
1 Green (P12) color thread
1 Yellow (P15) color thread < br /> 1 Purple (P11) color ip2.FIVE mm crochet3 button
We knit with black color thread.
< strong> 1) We pull 109 chains and knit 1 chain behind regularly. we need to have 108 needles in overall.
2) We move up through pulling 3 chains, leap 2 needles and knit 1 double handrail on the THREE frequent needles, pull 2 chains and 1 in the same widespread needle. We knit more double handrails. So we create the V shape. Once More, we skip 2 widespread needles without pulling a chain and create a V form at the third widespread needle. We immediately start installing the robotic. We complete the 5 V shape for the front, after making the 6 V form, we pull 2 chains and knit double handrails at the comparable widespread needle once more.
FIVE V for front, 2 V for the similar frequent needle on the boost web site, FIVE V for the arm, 2 V for the similar frequent needle at the spice up website online, 10 V for the rear, 2 V for the same widespread needle at the spice up website, 5 V for the arm, the same common needle at the spice up web page 2 We knit 5 V for the V and entrance and pull THREE chains and stick with the closing frequent needle. on this method, we whole our sequence.
We knit with mustard yellow color thread. We create one V form inside of all of the V shapes we create in the backside row, including the Vs we create at the public sale sites. when we move from one V to another, we do not pull any chain once in a while. at the finish of the row, we pull THREE chains once more and fix our thread to the final house.
We knit with a fuchsia colored thread.
4) We pull up with 3 chains. within the meantime, we can building up once more. Once More, we create our V shapes in every slot with out pulling a sequence among them. After knitting the 6 V shape in the entrance of the robot, we create the 2 V form next to every different, similar to we created the increment house in the space in between, without switching to the opposite V. .
you’ll be able to see this part extra clearly in the symbol beneath. in this way, we entire our series. on the finish of the row, we pull the three chains again and connect them at the remaining chain. 722″ bonibon-child-vest-yapimi-1
We knit with white thread.
5) We go up by way of pulling 3 chains. We create one V shape inside of all of the V shapes we create in the bottom row, together with the Vs we create at the public sale web sites. once we transfer from one V to a different, we don’t pull any chain once in some time. at the end of the row, we pull THREE chains again and fasten our thread to the closing area.
We knit with green thread.
6) We pull up with THREE chains. within the interim, we will build up once more. Again, we create our V shapes in each slot without pulling a sequence among them. After knitting the 7 V shape in the entrance of the robot, we create the 2 V shape facet by way of facet, just like we created a lift at the starting, ahead of transferring to the other V.
on the finish of the row, we pull THREE chains again and connect our thread to the ultimate space.
in this way, we create a row augmentation puts, knit with out an augmentation and complete our robots in 11 rows.
the colour transitions are mustard yellow, fuchsia, white, inexperienced, yellow, red, white, inexperienced, fuchsia and black within the ultimate row, respectively. you’ll install the robot with the colours you need.
The ultimate dimensions of the robot are as follows: 10 V for entrance, 2 V for spice up, 15 V for arm, 2 V for boost, 2 V for rear, 15 V for arm, 2 V for spice up and 10 V. for front
bonibon-baby-vest-construction-2 bonibon-baby-vest- we knit the making-THREE
Black colour thread.
1) We move up by way of pulling 3 chains.
We knit 11 V at front, so we knit the primary V of the boosting position, bypassing the second V and the entire arm phase and sinking into the second one V on the augmentation of the rear part. you can see better in the symbol below. on this manner, we knit the entire row and cut our palms. on the finish of the line, we pull THREE chains again and connect our thread to the remaining house. bonon -baby-vest-making-4
We knit with a black thread.
1) We pull 3 chains and move up. We knit V shapes into all V. at the finish of the row, we pull THREE chains once more and connect our thread within the ultimate space. on this way, we knit 6 rows after the slicing line. you’ll be able to see how we knit beneath the arm in the symbol below.
2) We pull 3 chains and move up.
We create our FOUR V shapes. Then we pull 2 chains and soar 1 V, we pull FIVE chains within the V form and knit FIVE double rails. We pull 2 chains once more and jump 1 V. We create an 8 V shape and once more we pull 2 chains and jump 1 V, we pull FIVE chains inside the 2nd V form by means of knitting one chain between them. We pull 2 chains once more and leap 1 V. After creating the 8 V shape, we repeat the same process. that is how we whole our series. bonibon-child-vest-making 6
3) We pull 3 chains and go up. Meanwhile, we create our V shapes via pulling 2 chains among them. After creating FOUR V shapes, we come to five double handrails. We knit 2 double handrails by way of pulling a series once in the first hole among the Trabzans. We draw a chain to the next two areas and knit one double handrail.
In total, we get 6 double handrails. that is how we complete our series. bonibon-child-vest-making 7
We knit mustard yellow colour with rope.
4) We pull THREE chains and go up. Meanwhile, we will draw 2 chains between our V shapes. After finishing our 2 V form, we knit some other 1 V into the space earlier than the opposite V. Then we make our V form throughout the V proper next to it. After making some other 1 V into the V next to him, we come to the level of our handrails. in the intervening time, we knit one double railing by way of pulling a series between them in each area. In overall, we get FIVE double handrails. We knit FOUR V, we knit any other 1 V into the gap earlier than we transfer directly to the following V, and we transfer directly to the next V. this is how we entire our collection.
bonibon-baby-vest-making We knit with 8
Fuchsia coloured thread.
5) We pull up 3 chains and cross up.
We knit 1 V, earlier than the next V after pulling a sequence, we knit another 1 V into the gap. We knit 1 V into V and knit some other 1 V into the gap ahead of V after pulling any chain again. Then we knit 1 V into V. Thus, we get FIVE V facet by means of aspect without a chain. Then we pull 2 chains and knit 1 V. Again, we pull 2 chains and knit needles into the space between the handrails. We pull 4 chains, knitting needles into the next area. in this manner, through pulling FOUR chains, we make widespread needles into our areas. Finally, we pull 2 chains after the needle and start to knit V. After knitting THREE V, we knit our 5-chain V group without chain. in this manner, we proceed our example by way of following the bottom alignment. bonnet -agel-yapimi-9
We knit with white thread.
6) We pull 3 chains and cross up. We knit 1 V, we pull 2 chains. We come to the line of the 5 V group.
We pull 2 chains once more and knit V. We pull 2 chains, we fasten the thread with common needles in the middle of the chain, which we often needle. Once More, we pull 4 chains and make needles into the following space. on this manner, after knitting our needles incessantly, we pull 2 chains and transfer again to the V portions. After knitting THREE V, we knit our 5-chain V staff with out chain. We continue our instance by way of following the bottom line. bonibon-baby-vest -tutorial-10
We knit with green thread.
7) We pull up 3 chains and go up. in the intervening time, we at all times draw 2 chains in among, and stay our V shapes aligning. Whilst it involves the phase the place we make frequent needles, we pull the needle for the final time by pulling 4 chains. this is how we complete our collection.
We knit with yellow thread.
8) We pull 3 chains and go up.
Just like in the part we knit with fuchsia colour, we enlarge our sample through knitting Vs within the spaces of our 5 V staff with out pulling any chains. Thus, we get NINE V without chains facet through side. Then we pull 2 chains and knit V form. Again, in the section where we pull 2 chains and make needles ceaselessly, we make needles on the top and continue to knit 2 chains. We continue to extend our V groups without irritating their alignment. that is how we complete the order. bonibon-baby-vest-making- 12
We knit with a red thread.
9) We draw FIVE chains, skip V on the beginning of the row and knit V into the following V. We whole the opposite 8 V with none chain in between. Then, by way of pulling 1 chain, we knit our Vs outside the crowd. when we come to the section where we do frequent needles, we skip it and sink to the facet V with out pulling a chain.
in this approach, even as finishing the queue, we draw the remaining V by 5 chains identical to on the beginning of the row. bonibon-baby-vest-making-THIRTEEN
We knit with a row of white, a row of green and a row of fuchsia coloured threads.
10) at the starting and on the end we pull five chains. We create V shapes in all Vs without chain pulling between them. on this means, we knit the waist of our vest by means of knitting THREE rows.
1) We wrap round our vest with widespread needles.
2) Proper We create buttonholes in the entrance section by means of pulling 8 chains between the needle continuously.
Source : orgumodelleri.com