Boy’s Camouflage Patterned Knit Cardigan Making
You Will like to knit this cardigan style that little scouts can wear whilst observing the road camouflaged from the chilly in the forest!
YarnArt Loopy Color Ebruli (15999) colour hand knitting yarn3 mm crochet
1. 86 chains are pulled on it
2. It continues to knit each and every row as 86 unmarried handrails.
3. When the knitting period is 20 cm, the arm THREE + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 single handrails are minimize from all sides of the knit for the home.
FOUR. Finished when the knit period is 36 cm.
1. FORTY THREE chains are drawn and 43 single handrails are made on it.
2. Knitting is continued in every row as a single handrail.
3. While the knitting period is 20 cm, THREE + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 unmarried handrails are lower from the facet of the knit for the arm space.
FOUR. Ö When the length of the knit is 29 cm, 8 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 single handrails are lower from front heart facet of the knit for the collar.
FIVE. Completed when the knit duration is 36 cm.
1. 50 chains are drawn and 50 unmarried handrails are made on them.
2. Knitting duration 21 cm 7 unmarried knits on both sides of the knit till it is reached by way of increasing the only handrail.
3. When knitting period is 21 cm, THREE + 2 + 1 + 1 + for the arm house from the knit. 1 single handrail is reduce and knitted.
4. it is completed when the knitting duration is 33 cm.
All portions are sewn as in the image. 5 more unmarried handrails are knitted to the collar phase.
Health on your palms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com