Flower Bookends Making
Nowadays I’m caught in the braces.
it’s both simple and sensible to make and likewise a pleasant little gift for e book fanatics around me.
Come on Let’s get started with out wasting time!
Loren Herbal Cotton Crimson (R003) hand knitting yarnGazzal Baby Cotton Inexperienced (3449) hand knitting yarn 2.5 mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
X: Widespread needle
V: Building Up
Dc: Double handrail
Hdc: Unmarried handrail
Dcv: Binary railing building up
Cc: Loop shift
We knit with red thread.
1. We knit 6x into Sh.
2. We pull 2n and knit 1dc within the same hollow. We make 2dc into all of the frequent needles via pulling 2z in between. So we create 6 areas.
3. We popcorn into all areas, we make x on handrails.
4. All row We travel around as x. We don’t put out of your mind to take widespread needles among them.
5. We make an x and 6dc into the 3rd widespread needle. We skip two x and make a cc for the third. We continue this way until the tip of the line.
Leaves (2 pieces)
We knit with inexperienced thread.
1. 15 We shoot.
2. 1x, 2hdc, 10 dc, 5dc, 10dc, 2hdc, 1x, 1cc into the remaining x from the second one.
3. We make 3dcv in the last phase to make 3cc, 1x, 2hdc, dc to the tip of the leaf, oval, 8dc, 2hdc, 1x, 2cc.
Green we knit with color thread.
1) We sink 12kn from the end of the flower.
2) We make 3cc at the oval part of the leaf.
3) We pull 5zn and make 3cc on the other leaf and attach it.
4) We pull 11zn.
5) We restore and fasten the tip part.
Well Being for your arms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com