Knitted Neck Collar and Beanie Making with Cut Sugar Model
A dignified but so flamboyant neck collar on this duo is a piece that attracts attention.
A at hand type that gents can use with both coats and jackets.
Let’s get started!
3 Snowball Tempo hand knitting threads6 mm skewers
1 . We knit 5 rows of harosa knitting, beginning with 20 stitches.
2. we’re beginning to apply the sugar cubes style. For the sugar model, we knit FOUR loops in opposite and four loops in the type of flat knitting. After every 4 rows we knit reverse knit undeniable and knit plain knit.
3. While knitting length is 8 cm, we knit the knitting stitches that we build up and increase 1 loop each and every row ELEVEN occasions from the facet of knitting.
4. When the knitting duration is ONE HUNDRED cm, we knit by way of chopping 1 loop each and every row ELEVEN occasions from the aspect of the knitting we building up.
5. After our slicing procedure, we knit some other 4 cm sugar cubes. We knit the harosa in 5 rows and lower the loops in 1 time and end it. We stitch THREE buttons for the accessory to the merge phase.
1. We knit 3 rows of harosa by means of beginning FORTY loops . Then, we transfer to the applying of sugar cubes style.
2. While the knitting duration is 18 cm, we knit the highest of the beret into FIVE portions and knit the parts separated by way of 3 by means of 3 every. /
THREE. When 5 loops stay, we finish cutting the loops in 1 time.
Well Being on your arms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com