Making Amigurumi Cactus
Fantastic amigurumi thread2 mm crochet
x: common needle
2) 6v (12)
3) (1x, 1v) * 6 (18) into the magic ring )
4) (2x, 1v) * 6 (24)
5) (3x, 1v) * 6 (30)
6) (4x, 1v) * 6 (36)
7) (5x, 1v) * 6 (42)
8) If the width of your bowls gave the impression enough, we make a corner and knit FOUR rows of needles often. As we transfer to the highest row to shape a corner, we’d like to knit a row through taking a loop from the skin of the next row of loops.
9) We knit 4 rows of needles and now we’d like to knit the bottom of our pot by means of taking a loop from the interior. Through continuing with the loops throughout the cylinder that now we have created with a thread in brown tones, let’s knit the first row by means of 5 single, 1 extrude.
10) (4x, 1e) * 6 (30)
11) (3x, 1e) * 6 (24)
12) (2x, 1e) * 6 (18 )
Let’s not forget to fill the fiber.
12) (1x, 1e) * 6 (12)
You Can use two favorable colors for cactus or knit cactus with a single colour string. i will be able to describe a unique taste for texture formation.
1) We draw 25 chains. By Means Of passing from the closing to the second chain, we move to the second row and whole the row by way of making one needle to every loop.
2) We pull the chain with the second one color and transfer to the highest row, and here we make the same loop as the loops of the bottom row. We make frequent needles via sinking to the surface.
Notice: In Order to offer cactus texture, we want to knit the method we use while making a nook by way of sinking the loops at the outer aspect in all rows.
With each and every colour (one departure, one arrival) it’s essential to knit rows.
THREE) We knit a total of 24 rows in this way and now we have 12 slices from each color.
FOUR) We take the last row of knitting with the other aspect and stitch it in combination, create a thick circle we sleep.
5) We fill the fiber by way of seaming one side of the circle and turning it out of the shaped vesicle.
6) The Opposite finish of the vesicle We also complement the knitting by shrinking. We plant our cactus to match its axis and the surface planted place to the pot.
Source : orgumodelleri.com