Making Colorful Snow Gloves
We brought you an overly sweet, particularly warm, very colourful and of course very easy knitting trend.
Whether Or Not for yourself or your loved ones…
Get Started knitting now!
2 La Mia Mohair Boucle ropes
4 mm crochet
The number of chains changes according to your own hand or the hand of the person you knit. Pull enough chains to cover the other four fingers, except thumb, and start knitting by pulling 2 more chains on top (our first single handrail).
1) 10 chains are drawn, starting from the 8th chain, 1 single handrail is made to each loop and the end of the chain is reached.
2) Return to the other side of the chain by making 3 more single handrails to the last chain. Again, 1 single handrail is made to each loop and 3 single handrails are made to the last chain.
The knitting continues spirally.
3) One single handrail is made for each loop and knitted until the thumb is separated.
4) When it comes to the thumb, we pull 5 chains, combine 5 stitches in the knitting by loop stitching, and we continue to make 1 single handrail to each loop until our gloves come to the wrist by pulling two chains.
5) When we come to the wrist, instead of making 1 single handrail on each loop, we knit it by making 1 single handrail and next one by making 1 single handrail.
6) We finish the glove by making 1 single handrail to each loop for 3 rows.
We finish the rope by cutting and hiding.
1) By pulling 5 chains, tying our yarn to the place where we skipped 5 loops, we make 1 single handrail to each loop again.
2) We knit spirals by making 1 single handrail to each loop until the thumb reaches the size we want.
3) In the last row, we finish our knitting again by making 1 loop and making 1 single handrail to the next stitch.
We finish our knitting by collecting the loops and hiding the string.
Good health, goodbye!
Source : orgumodelleri.com