Making Pencil Box With Owl
Hello, my knitting friends,
i can inform you how to make an pen holder with owl that our youngsters will love. i hope it is going to be helpful.
2 different sunglasses of yarn (can make from any colour you want.) Crochet suitable for rope White, yellow, black felt Zipper Adhesive
1) Let’s start by means of pulling 66 chains. Let’s knit one loop of each loop to the top of the chain by way of making 1 double handrail to the opposite facet of the chain by way of making 3 double handrails to the closing chain. Here, let’s make 1 double handrail to each loop and 3 double handrails to the closing chain.
2) Let’s make 1 double handrail to each loop for 7 rows.
3) Then we can transfer to our 2d colour. in the same approach, let’s make 1 double handrail to every loop for 7 rows.
4) The Size is up to your request. i found 14 rows sufficient. Then we take the similar color thread to our wool needle to stitch the zipper and sew the zipper in a good way.
5) Now it’s time to make owls from felts. We cut a large round of white felt. We cut black, rather smaller than white, round again. We cut the nose in a triangular shape from the appropriate yellow felt.
6) I glued them to my knitting with the help of a silicone gun and it used to be completed.
Hope you have a pleasant day! Goodbye …
Source : orgumodelleri.com