Amigurumi Angel Winged Heart Making
Hi all !
We Have prepared a winged middle model for you to always remind our loved ones that we now have each our center and an angel’s special occasion on our wedding, engagement, birthdays.
Let’s start knitting immediately!
Gazzal Child Cotton XL Crimson (3439XL) colour hand knitting yarn Gazzal Child Cotton Ecru (3410) color hand knitting yarn 2.2 mm crochet needle Fiber
Sh: Magic ring
X: Frequent needle
(.) * 6: Repeating the quantity written in parentheses 6 times
Cc: Loop shift
Wings (2 Items)
White we knit with colour thread.
2) 3x we soar 17x, 1zn, return.
THREE) 15x, 1zn, we flip.
4) 12x, 1v, 2x, 1cc, 1zn, it turns disenchanted.
5) Cc we skip the common needle we make and switch 2x, 1v, 11x, 1zn.
6) 11x, 1v , 2x, 1cc, 1zn, we turn.
7) CC skip the common needle we make and turn 2x, 1v, 10x, 1zn, and switch.
8) 13x, 1cc, 1zn, we flip.
9) Cc we skip the common needle we make, and 11x, 1n, we turn.
10) This time, we make 9x, cc the corner the place we make it, by making x, we need to make a needle at the cc in opposition to the ground section.
We knit with a purple thread.
1) 6x into Sh
2) 6v (12x)
3) (1x, 1v) * 6 (18x)
With 4cc with out knitting two pieces and pulling the rope from the first piece and tearing off the second one piece we combine it with the first piece.
10) (5x, 1a) * 4 (24x)
12) (4x, 1a) * 4 (20x)
13) (3x, 1a) * 4 (16x)
14) (2x, 1a) * 4 (12x)
15) (1x, 1a) * FOUR (8x)
Collect all the loops with the needle we are last.
That Is it!
Health on your palms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com