Amigurumi Gift Little Lamb Making
I’m here with my little lambs.
I decorated those lambs and distributed them as child sweet when my son used to be born.
Let’s get started with these little lambs that you just will knit quickly! ipiFiber, needle
x: Frequent needle
< strong> a: Aid
Ft (4 items)
We knit pores and skin color with rope and a couple of mm.
2. (v) * 6 = 12x
3- into the magic ring 6. 12x
We fill the fiber, we finish via leaving a string to stitch.
We knit with the skin color thread and 2 mm crochet.
1. draw FIVE chains and the second one From the chain we knit 1x to each chain, 3x to the final chain. We proceed to knit the opposite side of the chain in the related way. = 14x
2. 1x to every loop, 1v, 1x, 1v = 18x
3. to to begin with building up 2x, v, 2x = 20x
4. (3x, v) * FIVE = 25x
5. (4x, v) * FIVE = 30x
1-2. we procedure the mouth between the rows.
Ears (2 pieces)
We knit pores and skin colour with 2 mm crochet.
2. (v) * 4 = 8x
3. (v, x) * 4 into the magic ring = 12x
7. (5x, a) * 2 = 10x
We go away an extended thread to stitch. Finish.
We knit Snowball Anakuzu with thread and three mm crochet.
First of all i need to say that knitting this thread it’ll seem tricky however you’ll do it with slightly persistence and effort. you’re going to knit without seeing the loops, so it’s somewhat tricky however very fun…
1. we commence via making 1 chain, we fill it with 10 common needles. not more spaces.
Then you can make it in thoughts with the good judgment of creating circles in the amyguri.
2. (v, x) * 5 (15)
3. (v, 2x) * FIVE (20)
4. (v, 3x) * 5 (25)
5. (v, 4x) * FIVE (30)
6. (v, 5x) * 5 (35)
11. (a, 5x) * FIVE (30)
12. (a, 4x) * 5 (25)
We’re starting to fill the fiber.
13. (a, 3x) * 5 (20)
14. (a, 2x) * 5 (15)
15. (a, x) * 5 (10)
16 . (a) * 5 (5)
We knit Snowball Anakuzu with rope and 3 mm crochet.
1. we begin through making 1 chain, we fill it with 10 widespread needles in order that there’s no area left.
Then you’ll make it in thoughts with the good judgment of making a circle in the amyguri. (v, x) * 5 (15)
3. (v, 2x) * FIVE (20)
4 . (v, 3x) * 5 (25)
5. (v, 4x) * 5 (30)
We fill the fiber.
9. (a, 4x) * 5 (25)
Let’s fill the interior of the mouth with fiber and stitch it to the pinnacle… And the ears where the mouth part ends you can stitch it at the flooring.
Then we can join the toes in conjunction with the frame and add the pinnacle and our lamb is about!Well Being in your fingers already …
Source : orgumodelleri.com