Amigurumi Letters: G Making
We shared the whole alphabet prior to.
Now search for letters! Complete your alphabet with the letter Ğ!
Let’s knit all of it together!
Gazzal Child Cotton Bebe Blue (3429) color hand knitting yarn 2.FIVE mm crochet Fiber
A: Decrease 12x. Go Back with 1zn.
2. 1v, 10x, 1v = 14x. Return with 1zn.
3. 1v, 12x, 1v = 16x. Go Back with 1zn.
4. 1v, 14x, 1v = 18x. Return with 1zn.
5. 1v, 16x, 1v = 20x. Return with 1zn.
6. 1v, 18x, 1v = 22x. Go Back with 1zn.
7. 1v, 20x, 1v = 24x. Go Back 1zn.
8. 8x, 1a = 9x. Go Back 1zn.
9. 1a, 6x, 1v = 9x. Go Back 1zn.
10. 7x, 1a = 8x. Return 1zn.
11-21. 8x. AT THE end of every row, return 1z.
22. 7x, 1v = 9x.
Return with 1zn.
24. 8x, 1v = 10x. 15zn withdraw and go back.
25. 1a, 12x, 8x, 1a = 22x on the chain. Go Back 1zn.
26. 1a, 18x, 1a = 20x. Go Back with 1zn.
27. 1a, 16x, 1a = 18x. Return 1zn.
28. 1a, 14x, 1a = 16x. Go Back 1zn.
29. 1a, 12x, 1a = 14x. Go Back 1zn.
30. 1a, 10x, 1a = 12x. Return with 1zn.
31. 12x, 1zn.
Most Sensible Finish Segment
The rope is tied as in the symbol.
1. 8x, 1a = 9x. Return with 1zn.
2. 1a, 6x, 1v = 9x. Go Back with 1zn.
3. 7x, 1a = 8x.
Backside Finish Section
The string is tied as within the symbol.
1. 1v, 6x = 8x.
3. 8x. you will go back with 4zn.
4. ranging from the second time, 3x, 8x = 11x. Go Back 1zn.
5-7. 11x. AT THE finish of every row, it’s again with 1 permission.
2x isn’t knitted from the top section to the appropriate and left. The rope is mounted to the third common needle.
1. 8x. Return with 1zn.
2-4. 8x. ON THE end of every row, it is returned with 1 permission.
WITHIN THE same method, items are knitted and mixed with a widespread needle. Fiber is stuffed while becoming a member of.
Health in your hand!
Source : orgumodelleri.com