Autumn Patterned Cardigan Making
There May Be no prohibit to what you can do by means of combining quite a lot of motifs!
you can use a single motif or a couple of varieties of motifs for a crochet cardigan. you’ll benefit from the treatment effect with many knitting models by making cardigans, skirts, shorts, bustiers, attire, bags to your self, your family members, and youngsters.
L. A. Mia Cottony rope;
2 off white (P3-L003) color threads
1 Fuchsia (P6-L006) color thread
1 Purple (P13-L013) colour thread
1 Inexperienced (P12-L012) colour thread
1 Mustard Yellow (P18-L018) colour thread3 mm crochet Scissors and needle
1) 12 double handrails are made into the magic ring.
2) 2 double handrails are made on every loop, 1 chain is drawn. The number of rows is doubled. (24 double handrails)
3) Within The area between every two handrails (the place we take a sequence) 3 double handrails are fabricated from , 1 chain is drawn. (36 double handrails)
4) For corners; 3 double handrails, 2 chains, 3 double handrails are made in the related space. 2 double handrails and 1 chain are made in 2 areas among the corners. ( FORTY EIGHT double handrails.)
5) For the corners; 3 double handrails, 2 chains, 3 double handrails n are made in the comparable area. 3 double handrails and 1 chain are made in 3 spaces among the corners. (6 0 double handrails.)
6) For corners; 3 double handrails, 2 chains, 3 double handrails are made in the same space. 3 double handrails and 1 chain are made within the 4 spaces between the corners. (SEVENTY TWO double handrails.)
Word: A Total of fifty are comprised of this motif and stitched to be cardigan.
you’ll beautify your cardigan this autumn with tassels later if you happen to wish.
we would like you a happy day.
Source : orgumodelleri.com