Baklava Patterned Scarf-Beanie-Glove Set
You’ll Be Able To easily knit the headband-beanie-glove sets you spot in famous brands.
With this development scarf-beanie-glove set, your child will be very fashionable!
FOUR items Snowballs Merino Wool Salmon (K873) colour thread Colored leftover threads5 and six mm skewers3mm crochet needle
Sizes are suitable for 4-5 years antique children.
1) 6 mm bottles are thrown 24 loops.
2) 6 loops 1 reverse, 1 flat rubber knit, 4 loops reverse knit, FOUR loops are knitted flat, FOUR loops are reverse knit and six loops are 1 opposite, 1 flat rubber knit is made. it is knitted fit by knitting.) FOUR opposite, 4 directly loops are displaced and twisted. Twirl is created from proper to left. Then 4 loops of sweat and last 6 loops of easy knitting are made. The pattern is always put in on the flat facet of the weave. it’s knitted as a Thessaloniki knit.
The loop is knitted as against the knitting.
6) 6 loops are knitted, 1 loop is reverse, 2 stitches are immediately, 6 stitches are inverted, 2 stitches are instantly, 1 sew is inverted and 6 stitches are inverted. it is knitted as a Thessaloniki knit. The loop is knitted as against knitting.
7) 6 loops are knitted, 2 loops are inverted, 2 loops are directly, FOUR loops are inverted, 2 loops are immediately, 2 loops are inverted, and six loops are inverted. it’s knitted as a Thessaloniki knit. A loop is knitted within the opposite course of knitting.
8) 6 loops are knit, 3 loops are inverted, 2 loops are immediately, 2 loops are inverted, 2 loops are instantly, 3 loops are inverted and six are loops. it’s knitted as a Thessaloniki knit. A loop is knitted as opposed to the knitting.
9) 6 loops are knitted as FOUR loops, 4 loops are inverted, 4 loops are instantly, FOUR loops are inverted and 6 loops are knit in knitting. A loop is knitted as opposed to the knitting.
10) 6 loops are knit, FOUR reverse, FOUR immediately loops are knitted from proper to left, FOUR reverse and 6 loops are knit.
this manner, the style setup is entire. 26 baklava slices are repeated starting from the 4th row until they are shaped. When 26 lozenge slices are shaped, all loops are cut and finished with coloured threads, and pistachios are made, and weft is decorated by sewing them in lozenge slices.
1) FIVE mm bottle EIGHTY The loop is thrown.
2) For the FOUR rows, 1 opposite and 1 flat rubber weave is made.
From this order, the backside of the braid is knitted on the front and the back is plain knitting is knitted.
After 3 loops are knitted for 4 rows, 1 sew is greater from the perimeters.
4) 1 sew is increased in each row and proceed until THREE loops become 28 loops. < /
5) For 28 loops, the same operations are carried out from the third row, just reverse the ear we knit for the other ear making.
6) The type starts to be established at the entrance of the braid. 6 loops reverse, 4 loops immediately, 10 loops reverse, FOUR loops directly, 10 loops reverse, FOUR loops immediately, 10 loops reverse, 4 loops instantly, 10 loops reverse, 4 loops instantly, 10 loops opposite, FOUR loops directly 6 baklava slice set up begins.
The model is installed best at the front of the braid. Loops are knitted on the back facet of the knitting (inverted, flat, instantly).
7) 4 loops which are flat are twisted from right to left, other loops are knitted as they are.
8) 5 stitches reverse, 2 immediately, 2 opposite, 2 immediately, 8 reverse, 2 immediately, 2 reverse, 2 immediately, EIGHT opposite, 2 straight, 2 reverse, 2 immediately proceed till the top of the sequence.
9) 4 stitches reverse, 2 directly, 4 opposite, 2 instantly, 6 reverse, 2 immediately, 4 reverse, 2 immediately, 6 reverse Continue as 2 instantly, 4 reverse, 2 straight, end of the row.
10) 3 stitches reverse, 2 immediately, 6 opposite, 2 straight, 4 opposite, 2 instantly The collection continues as 6 reverse, 2 directly, 6 opposite, 2 instantly.
11) 4 stitches reverse, 2 directly, 4 opposite, 2 immediately, 6 opposite Continue as 2 straight, 4 opposite, 2 directly, till the top of the row.
12) 5 stitches reverse, 2 directly, 8 opposite, 2 immediately, EIGHT reverse, 2 straight Continue as much as the end of the row, 2 inverse.
13) 6 loops inverted, 4 straight, 10 inverted, 4 straight, 10 inverted, FOUR immediately are persevered till the top of the row.
14) 4 instantly loops are twisted from proper to left.
IN THIS manner, the first baklava slice is shaped.
the loops are knitted together. This procedure maintains within the sequence.
16) Knit EIGHT loops and NINE-10. the loops are knitted in combination. This procedure keeps throughout the series.
17) Knit 7 loops 8-9. the loops are knitted in combination. This process continues within the collection.
18) Knit 6 loops and 7-EIGHT. the loops are knitted together. This procedure maintains within the series.
19) Knit FIVE loops and 6-7. the loops are knitted together. This process continues within the sequence.
THE REMAINDER stitches are accrued and contracted with the assistance of a needle. Pompom is made and sewn to the highest.
Peanuts are made with coloured threads, and the beanie is embellished by way of sewing it in slices of baklava.
1) 5 39 loops are started from the wrist with a mm skewer.
2) 14 rows of one reverse and 1 flat rubber knit are knitted.
3) 19 loops are knitted as flat, 1 increase, 1 flat, 1 build up, 19 loops are knit as flat knit. > FOUR) 19 stitches are knitted flat at the edges.
THE REMAINING 38 loops are knit for 12 rows of heterosexual knitting. The stitches are centered consistent with where reserved for the thumb, and four loops are minimize in one row from the 2 sides of the glove within the form of one knit, 1 knit, 1 cut. The stitches in among are knitted flat.
The decrement maintains until 4 loops stay.
7) While 4 loops remain, all loops are reduce by way of reducing.
8) 11 loops for the finger are taken from the bottle and knit a flat knit for 10 rows.
9) 1 loop after knitting 10 rows Decrement maintains until FIVE loops remain. Gloves are finished by sewing from the perimeters. it’s sewn via making 3 peanuts on top.
it is made with 3 mm crochet and coloured leftover threads.
3 chains are drawn, In the primary chain, crochet thread is dipped and dipped, two strands are got rid of at once, and a thread continues to be within the crochet hook. Once More, crochet thread is inserted into the same loop, two threads are got rid of immediately and threads stay in the crochet hook.
All the latest threads are accrued in a single loop. The rope is left lengthy to sew.
Health on your hand!
Source : orgumodelleri.com