Colorful Baby Blanket Making
We introduced you a cotton blanket with glorious colors.
And simply making this blanket knitted with harosa knitting is very simple!
Let’s get started!
YarnArt Jeans hand knitting threads;
5 Coral (SIXTY ONE) color threads
THREE White (SIXTY TWO) color threads
THREE Blue (33) colour ip3 mm knitting needles
The Entire blanket is knitted using the harosa knitting methodology.
Coral color starts with a string. < /
1. 2 HUNDRED loops are thrown.
2. A coral knit is knitted with coral colour yarn for 34 rows.
THREE. Knit a knit with white yarn alongside 2 rows.
FOUR. Knit a knit with blue yarn alongside 4 lines.
5. Knit a knit with white thread for 2 rows.
6. with a blue thread for 4 rows. knit knitting.
7. Knit a knit with a white thread alongside the two rows.
EIGHT. Knit a knit with a blue thread alongside the 4 rows.
9. Knit a knit with white thread for two rows.
10. Knit a knit with blue thread for 4 rows Knit with a white thread alongside the two rows.
ELEVEN. Knit a knit with a white thread.
12. A crochet braid is knitted with a string.
THIRTEEN. A crochet braid is knitted with a white thread across 2 rows.
14. 4 A knit with a blue thread is knitted along the row.
15. A knit with a white thread knit alongside the two rows.
16. < / strong> Knit a knit with blue thread alongside FOUR rows.
17. Knit a knit with white thread along 2 rows.
18. Blue string along FOUR rows Knit with a harosa weave.
19. Knit a harosa weave with white thread for 2 rows.
20. 34 rows during the coral knit with a coral color thread and knit all the loops are minimize.
Health to our fingers.
Source : orgumodelleri.com