Combed Cotton Pattern Bag Making
Have You Ever tried making colourful motif luggage from combed yarn?
By choosing the colours that suit your taste, you can have a large bag that you can make in a short time. you can gift the handcrafted baggage that can be suitable for the seashore and day by day use on your loved ones, and layout their small sizes for your youngsters.
Things you’ll do with combed rope; .
6 Spaghetti Combed Cotton Yarn (Green, Fuchsia, White, Orange, Crimson, Crimson) 10 mm crochet Scissors
X = Widespread Needle
Z = Chain
V = Build Up (More Than 1 handrail is made on 1 handrail.) (Ex. 1V = 2 handrails)
1) 12 double handrails are made into the magic ring .
2) 24 double handrails. ( 1V is made on each handrail. The choice of rows doubles.)
3) 32 double handrails. (For corners, 1V, 2Z, 1V is made in the same hole. 1 handrail between the corners is made 1V .)
4) 40 double handrails. (For corners, 1V, 2Z, 1V is made in the related hole. 2 handrails among the corners 1V as 1Z among them is completed.)
5) 48 double handrails. (For corners; 1V, 2Z, 1V is made in the related hollow. 3 handrails between the corners 1V as 1Z among them is done.)
6) 56 double handrails. (For corners; 1V, 2Z, 1V is made within the related hole. 4 trazas among the corners are made 1V as 1Z .)
Note: This motif is made of FIVE, 1 base and 4 corners, they usually are all stitched in combination.
20 chains are pulled from the loop you’re going to begin to hold, and 20 loops are skipped and the remaining chain is locked to the twenty first loop. 1 row of needles are made on the chains.
don’t forget to proportion your bag fashions with the hashtags of #without percentage and #without time !
Use your motif bag on colourful days, stay satisfied!
Source : orgumodelleri.com