Lion Figured School Bag Making
Permit the college knit with the era of schools!
it is no longer that tough to make colorful, adorable and school-like baggage for kindergarten scholars. The Usage Of the Amigurumi method (frequent needle), you can make easy, several-piece children’s baggage. it’s time to make your children satisfied! Let’s get started our knitting at this time.
Loren Herbal Cotton rope;
4 Mustard Yellow (R002) color yarn
2 Brown (R035) colour yarn3 mm crochet2 items 15 mm locked eyesFill fiber
x = Common Needle
v = Increment (1 common needle from 1 needles are made too often.) (Ex. 1v = 2x)
Get Started with yellow colour string.
1) 37 chains are pulled over and 35x is turned around by way of making 3x to the closing chains at the corners.
2) The double stitches within the corners for five rows, ultimate The loops are wedged unmarried by means of pressing the sole.
3) FIFTY SEVEN rows are knitted 1x each loop.
4) On The back of the bag for the lid 34x is centered and knit 10 rows.
Legs (FOUR items)
Get Started with brown rope.
1) 9 chains are drawn and 7x is grew to become on to the closing chains within the corners via making 3x.
2) Double loops within the corners for 3 rows, final The loops are knitted one by means of one until the choice of needles is knitted until 28.
3) 28x is knitted for FOUR rows.
Yellow color is changed.
4) Knit 28x with yellow thread for 24 rows, and finish legs.
Get Started with yellow thread.
1) 8x is made into the magic ring.
2) 16x (Each And Every frequent 2 common needles are made into the needle.)
3) (1x, 1v) * 8 (24)
4) (2x, 1v) * 8 (32)
5) (3x, 1v) * 8 (40)
6) (4x, 1v) * 8 (FORTY EIGHT)
7) (5x, 1v) * 8 (56)
8) (6x, 1v) * 8 (64)
9) (7x, 1v) * 8 (SEVENTY TWO)
10) (8x, 1v) * 8 ( 80)
11) (9x, 1v) * 8 (88)
12 ) (10x, 1v) * 8 (96)
13) (11x, 1v) * EIGHT (104 )
Ears (2 items)
Get Started with a yellow thread.
1) 6x is made into the magic ring .
2) 12x (2 common needles are made into every needle.)
3) (1x, 1v) * 6 (18)
FOUR) (2x, 1v) * 6 (24)
5) (3x, 1v) * 6 < strong> (30)
Mane (EIGHT items)
Begin with a brown rope.
1) 4x is made into the magic ring.
2) (1x, 1v) * 2 (6)
3) (2x, 1v) * 2 (EIGHT)
< FOUR) (3x, 1v) * 2 (10)
5) (4x, 1v) * 2 (12)
6) (5x, 1v) * 2 (14)
7) (6x, 1v) * 2 (SIXTEEN)
8) (7x, 1v) * 2 (18)
9) (8x, 1v) * 2 (20)
10) (9x, 1v) * 2 (22)
ELEVEN) (10x, 1v) * 2 < strong> (24)
12) (11x, 1v) * 2 (26)
< strong> 13) (12x, 1v) * 2 (28) trong>
* Triangle mane is formed, the fiber is crammed and sewn to the pinnacle.
Hangers (2 items)
Start with yellow thread.
1) 9 it’s knitted for 68 rows through making 9x on the chain and stitched to the body.
1) Locked eyes are sewn to 1 of the phase ready for the top.
2) For the nose; Starting with 9x, a deletion is received from each side, and a triangle is bought and stitched.
3) Manes are sewn flippantly around the top.
Source : orgumodelleri.com