Making a Baby Vest with Coffee Bean Model
Today, we’re knitting in combination our baby with a classy vest.
if you happen to are ready, let’s get started knitting this elegant vest with coffee bean style!
Kartopu Baby One Orange (K1211) colour hand knitting yarn3.5 mm swell button
Our model is appropriate for 1 year old.
1) We knit 91 loops.
2) We knit 4 teeth harosa. We open the buttonhole within the 2nd row. Then we proceed to make buttonholes at equal intervals.
3) 6 tooth of harosha (because it is pat, it is going to proceed along the knitting braid.), 12 straight, 1 building up, 1 straight, 1 build up, THIRTEEN directly, 1 build up, 1 straight, 1 build up, 25 immediately, 1 building up, 1 directly, 1 increase, THIRTEEN straight, 1 building up, 1 directly, 1 building up, 12 directly, 6 tooth harosha (Pat for swelling we will start our robots to be constant within the knitting.) We build up as soon as in each and every immediately row from the precise and left of the loops with 1 instantly sew.
FOUR) We knit 8 rows this manner.
5) Then we knit the entire loops for two rows.
6) 8 rows we knit a plain weave and build up it in EIGHT rows of undeniable weaves, knitting it in 2 rows of harosha, EIGHT rows of flat braids and 4 rows of harosha.
7) We combine the knots below the arm and knit the trunk together.
EIGHT) Here we apply the espresso bean model to be 17 cm. We knit FOUR tooth, we end our weave.
Espresso Bean Model
1) 1. we knit along the rows as THREE straight, 1 opposite, 3 directly, 1 reverse … (front face)
2) 2. we knit alongside the rows as THREE inverted, 1 instantly, 3 inverted, 1 immediately … (back side)
3) THREE. we knit the ultimate of the three flat knit stitches over the primary , knit over the first two, 1 flat, 1 increase, 1 flat, 1 opposite, the final of the flat knit loop over the first two, knit it as 1 flat, 1 increase, 1 flat, 1 opposite… . (entrance face)
4) FOUR. we knit alongside the rows as THREE inverted, 1 instantly, 3 inverted, 1 straight … (again)
FIVE) FIVE. we knit alongside the rows as THREE instantly, 1 opposite, THREE instantly, 1 reverse … (front face)
6) 6. we knit along the rows as 3 inverted, 1 immediately, THREE inverted, 1 directly … (back)
7) 7. we knit the last of the 3 flat knit stitches over the primary , knit over the primary two, 1 flat, 1 build up, 1 flat, 1 opposite, the closing of the flat knit loop over the primary two, knit it as 1 flat, 1 increase, 1 flat, 1 reverse… . (front face)
Simple to come back!
Source : orgumodelleri.com