Making Apple Coaster
How about including elegance to your kitchens with knitted main points?
Our recipe for Apple Coaster is for you!
Let’s start in case you are able!
Gazzal Baby Cotton XL Crimson (3439) colour hand knitting yarnYarnart Denims Green (FIFTY TWO) colour hand knitting yarn2.50 mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
Cc: Loop scroll
Hdc: Single handrail
Dc: Double handrail
Dcv: 2 double handrails in the related hole
X: Common needle
(…) *: Repeat as many as the number written.
We knit with a pink thread.
1) 2zn, 12dc, cc, 2zn
2) 12dcv, cc, 2zn = 24dc
3) into Sh (dc, dcv) * 12, cc, 2zn = 36dc
4) (2dc, dcv) * 12 , cc, zn = 48dc
5) x, hdc, (dcv) * 2, hdc, x, v, 5x, v, 2hdc, hdcv, (dcv, dc ) * THREE, dc, 2zn, cc, cc, 2zn, dc, (dc, dcv) * THREE, hdcv, 2hdc, v, 5x, v, hdc, (dcv) * 2, hdc, x, cc.
Leaves (2 pieces)
We knit with green thread.
1) 7zn, From the 2d zn, x, hdc, 3dc, 5hdc, 2dc, hdc, x, cc to the ultimate chain.
We stitch the leaves we knit on the apple as in the symbol.
We knit with a inexperienced thread.
1) 7zn, 6x from the second zn.
We stitch the branch we knew to the apple as in the symbol. < /
And here is our Apple Coaster is ready.
Well Being in your arms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com