Making Fish Bookends
Lately we will be able to make fish bookends with you.
you’ll present this beautiful bookmark in your children.
Let’s get started knitting our bookmark which is really easy to make. !
Snowball Amigurumi Blue (K551) color hand knitting yarn2.5 mm crochetBlack and crimson color yarnThread stick
Sh: Magic ring
X: Widespread needle
V: Build Up
A : Description
How to Configure
1) 6x into Sh
2) ( 1v) * 6 (12x)
3) (1x, 1v) * 6 (18x)
4) ( 2x, 1v) * 6 (24x)
5) (3x, 1v) * 6 (30x)
6) (4x, 1v) * 6 (36x)
7) (5x, 1v) * 6 (42x)
Going to the queue.
8) Let’s go back. Let’s make 7 needles.
9) Let’s go back and leap and make 6 needles.
10) Let’s go back and bounce and Let’s make FIVE needles.
11) Let’s return and make 4 needles.
12) On The backside of the fish’s tail Let’s increase the highest stitch via slicing the remaining loop. Let’s knit 2 rows.
13) Then let’s reduce until THREE common needles remain.
14) Let’s draw 7 chains. Let’s make 1 needle, half handrail, double handrail, double handrail, part handrail, shut needle from 1 again. Let’s take hold of the middle of the three slots.
15) Let’s pull 7 chains. Let’s make 1 needle, half handrail, double handrail, double handrail, part handrail, shut needle from 1 again. Let’s keep on with the middle of the 3-sided ground.
16) Let’s make a needle as much as the pinnacle of the fish, let’s make a part handrail in every slot on the head.
17) Let’s make a needle as much as the tail.
Let’s procedure the eyes and mouth.
Well Being in your palms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com