Making Hexagonal Kid Cardigan
We’ve Got designed a cardigan so they can suit your children very well.
you can knit this pretty cardigan along with your kid’s favorite colour rope and make it glad.
Let’s get started knitting instantly. !
La Mia Cottony hand knitting threads;
5 Fuchsia (P24) colour thread
1 Yellow (P15) color thread
1 piece Green (P12) color ip3 mm crochet
Sizes are appropriate for 7-EIGHT years vintage.
1) 2 chains are drawn into the magic ring. 2 unmarried handrails are made, 2 chains are drawn and a couple of handrails are made again. in the meantime, a complete of 6 cages and six center jewelry such as 6 handrails are made. Fish bone style is made in the first cage. 2 chains are drawn and fishbone model is made within the next cage. Throughout this row, there’ll be a fishbone model in every cage.
3) 2 chains are pulled and 1 handrail is made right away below. 1 chain is drawn, 1 fishbone is made within the subsequent cage. 1 chain is drawn and 3 handrails are made within the subsequent area. 1 chain is drawn and fishbone is made into the fishbone. All rows are finished by way of repeating these operations.
4) In each and every row, 2 handrails are made in the cage earlier than the fishbone, then 1 chain is drawn and fishbone is made into the fishbone again.
5) FIVE. Expanding each row from row to row 15, one aspect of the cardigan is done and the same model is installed for the other aspect.
6) The cardigan is folded in L shape after finishing and sewn from the again.
7) 2 rows of handrails are made at the back backside.
1 yellow, 1 inexperienced knitting yarn.
1) 2 chains are drawn into the magic ring. 2 unmarried handrails are made, 2 chains are drawn and 2 handrails are made once more. a complete of 4 lattices and four double handrails are finished.
2) A square motif is got by means of increasing it for three rows, folded in the middle and sewn to the cardigan.
Here that is it!
Health to your fingers!
Source : orgumodelleri.com