Making Lemon Coasters
We’ve Got prepared a Lemon Coaster recipe for you that you can use.
Let’s start this recipe really easy and fun!
Gazzal Child Cotton XL Yellow (3417XL) color hand knitting yarnYarnart Denims Green (52) colour hand knitting yarn 2.5 mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
Cc: Sew shift
Hdc: Single handrail
Dc: Double handrail
Dcv: 2 double handrails within the related hole
Tr: Triple handrail
Trv: 2 triple handrails in the related hollow
(…) *: Repeat as many as the number they wrote
Yellow color with rope we knit.
1) 2zn, 12dc, cc, 2zn
2) 12dcv, cc, 2zn = 24dc into Sh
3) ng> (dc, dcv) * 12, cc, 2zn = 36dc
4) (2dc, dcv) * 12, cc, 2zn = 48dc
5) (2dc, dcv) * 7, (Trv, 3zn, trv), (2dc, dcv) * EIGHT, 2dc, cc.
in the related loop.
Leaves (2 pieces)
We knit with green thread.
1) 10zn, from second zn x , 5dc, 4x, x, hdc, 4dc, hdc, x.
We stitch the leaves we knit to the lemon as in the symbol.
this is our Easy Lemon Coaster.
Well Being for your palms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com