Making Strawberry Coaster
We’ve Got ready a adorable Strawberry Coaster recipe that we imagine you are going to like a great deal.
Let’s start this recipe that’s simple and amusing!
Gazzal Child Cotton XL Fuchsia (3415XL) color hand knitting yarnYarnArt Jeans Green (FIFTY TWO) colour hand knitting yarn Black etamine yarn for processing2.FIVE mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
Cc: Loop shift
Hdc: Single handrail
Hdcv: 2 single handrails in the similar hole
Dc: Double handrail
Dcv: 2 double handrails in the related hollow
Tr: Triple handrail
Trv: 2 triple handrails in the related hollow
(…) *: Repeat as many as number
We knit with a fuchsia color thread.
1) 2zn into Sh, 12dc, cc, 2zn
2) 12dcv, cc, 2zn = 24dc
3) (dc, dcv) * 12, cc, 2zn = 36dc
4) (2dc, dcv) * 12, cc, 2zn = 48dc
5) (2dc, dcv) * 7, 2tr, trv, 2tr, dcv, (2dc, dcv) * 6
6) 25x, hdc, hdcv, dc, dcv, dc, tr, trv, tr, dc, dcv, dc, hdcv, hdc, 26x
Green colour rope We knit with.
1) 6x into cc, cc.
2) (10zn, from the second zn x, hdc, 7dc, cc) * THREE, cc. (Leaves)
3) 6zn, 5x from the second zn, cc. (Straw’s Handle)
We make the engraving at the strawberry with the black thread as within the symbol.
Our Strawberry Coaster is set.
Well Being to your hands!
Source : orgumodelleri.com