Openwork Striped Baby Cardigan
We Now Have introduced you an overly easy, very stylish child cardigan with openwork stripes. > Materials Etrofil Child Lux hand knitting threads;
1 Blue (70564) colour thread
1 White (70121) color thread3.5 mm skewer
Note: You’ll Be Able To make color changes in any order. i have adjusted to the level that my thread is sufficient.
1. Let’s start with 82 stitches and knit FOUR teeth of harosa.
2. Let’s put aside 7 knots for patches. Let’s set our loops within the type of 15 loops front, 2 loops openwork, ELEVEN loops palms, 2 loops openwork, 22 loops back, 2 loops openwork, 11 loops hands, 2 loops openwork, 14 loops front. we can building up via making 1 wrapping from the fitting and left of the two stitches.
3. Let’s knit 10 rows of plain weave.
4. Let’s knit 1 row of harosa.
5. Let’s end the line as 1 greenback, 1 reduce, 1 dollar, 1 cut, with the exception of the exploits.
6. Let’s knit 1 teeth harosa.
7. Let’s repeat the same process after 12 straight traces.
8. By Means Of the way, let’s knit the loops on the arm while there are a complete of 28 increments. let’s knit flat.
Let’s knit 1 row of harosa.
except for the explosions, 1 cut, 1 cut, 1 lower, 1 minimize Let’s finish the road.
Let’s knit 1 tooth harosa. *
9. Continue till the 8 loops within the loops at the sleeve are formed. let’s knit and lower FIVE tooth harosha.
10. Whilst NINE strands are formed within the body, let’s knit 5 enamel and reduce the loops.
Let’s sew the hands together and ready!
Well Being for your hand!
Source : orgumodelleri.com