Patched Rubber Knit Men’s Scarf, Beanie and Glove Making
Even Though the phrase patch makes a bad connotation, the patches that we see on this model are undoubtedly an element of appeal!
Let’s start knitting right away with this wonderful knitting workforce that males will love!
Los Angeles Mia Wool Easy Grey (L206) color hand knitting yarn FIVE mm skewers
1. 60 loops are began and TWO HUNDRED cm 1 + 1 rubber braid is knitted and the loops are reduce and completed in 1 time.
2. it’s fastened to the weft ends by way of attaching fringe with 20 cm long threads.
3. Patch items of the desired length and measurement are prepared for the patch, sewn to the scarf.
1. Knitting 1 + 1 rubber knit, ranging from 130 stitches.
2. Knit While yu is 20 cm, knitting is split into 5 portions to form the top of the beret. The sections separated in each and every row are knit 3 by means of 3.
3. While 5 loops stay on the highest, the loops are finished through reducing in 1 time.
4 . For the aspect bands, 40 loops are gathered from the perimeters of the knit and got rid of. THREE cm 1 + 1 rubber knit is knitted and the loops are cut without delay.
5. the fabric for the patch is prepared in the specified length and size, sewn to beret.
1. Knitting 1 + 1 rubber knitting starting from FIFTY TWO loops (25 loops for hand, 2 loops for thumb get started, 25 loops for hand).
2. Whilst the knitting duration is 5 cm, one loop on each side of the 2 stitches for the thumb is began to be greater to shape the thumb. Knit till the number of stitches for the thumb is eighteen, by expanding the collection of stitches on each side of each sew that is higher in both rows.
3. While the knit length is 13 cm, the the loop is separated and waited. Knitting is sustained with FORTY EIGHT stitches.
4. While knitting duration is 17 cm, the loops are knitted with fingers.
Little Finger: 5 5 loops are taken from the hand from the top of the hand, 2 loops are increased from the interior of the finger, and a complete of 12 loops are knitted, and 5 loops are knit at one time.
Ring Finger: 6 loops are over the hand, 1 loop is larger among the hands, 6 stitches are increased from the hand, 1 loop is larger among the palms, and a total of 14 stitches is knitted with a complete of 5 stitches, and the stitches are completed via reducing them without delay. 1 loop is larger among the fingers, 7 stitches are greater from the hand, 1 loop is higher between the palms, and a complete of 16 stitches is knitted with a total of 8 stitches, and the stitches are completed through chopping them directly.
Pointing Finger: 7 stitches are over the hand, 2 loops are higher from the palms, 7 loops are knitted from the hand, 5 loops with a complete of SIXTEEN loops, loops are knitted at a time
Thumb: B 18 loops 5 cm knitted for the thumb are knitted and loops are minimize without delay.
Health for your palms!
Source : orgumodelleri.com