Pearly Weft Making
Hello !! If we purchased it, let’s start knitting right away!
Snowball Child One hand knitting threads;
White color thread
Crimson (K255) color thread 2.5mm skewer Pearl to brighten
Let’s knit it with a white thread.
1. Let’s start with 6 loops.
2. Let’s knit 15 rows of harasha by way of expanding the perimeters. it’ll be 30 loops in general.
3. a complete of 20 loops must stay.
4. Let’s knit 25 loops with two loops inverted, two loops directly.
5. let’s make a rise in knitting. There need to be a total of 40 loops.
6. Let’s knit 85 rows of harosa.
7. A harosa knit in the form of a reduction Let’s knit the entire row. a complete of 20 loops will have to stay.
8. Let’s knit loops straight, loops opposite 45 rows.
9. the remaining loops Let’s stop. Let’s combine where we make two inverted-two instantly.
We made a spherical to move throughout the different end.
Let’s knit with a red string.
1. Let’s get started 15 stitches.
2. Let’s knit six rows of harosa.
3. Let’s tie the white section with a white thread and embellish it with a pearl.
4. Let’s sew it to the scarf.
Fingers Health to you!
Source : orgumodelleri.com