Pineapple Coaster Making
Now We Have ready a pineapple coaster recipe a good way to add colour for your kitchens for you.
Let’s get started this straightforward and amusing recipe very quickly!
Gazzal Baby Cotton XL Yellow (3417) colour hand knitting yarnYarnart Denims Green (52) color hand knitting yarn2.50 mm crochet
Sh: Magic ring
Cc: Sew shift
Dc: Binary handrail
Dcv: 2 double handrails in the comparable hollow
X: Common needle
(…) *: Repeat as many because the number written
We knit with a yellow thread.
1) 12zn, dcv, 8dc from the 3rd zn, 5dc to the trailing chain, 8dc to the other finish of the chain and chain 3dc, cc, 2zn
2) 2dcv, 8dc, 5dcv, 8dc, 3dcv = 36dc
3) ( dc, dcv) * 2, 8dc, (dc, dcv) * 5, 8dc, (dc, dcv) * 3 = 46dc
4) (2dc, dcv) * 2, 8dc, (2dc, dcv) * 5, 8dc, (2dc, dcv) * 3 = 56dc
5) (x, v) * 4, 8x, (x, v) * 10, 8x, (x, v) * 6 = 66x
We knit with green thread.
1) Take 6x, cc, 10zn into Sh, x, hdc, 7dc, cc, 10zn from second zn, x, hdc, 7dc, cc, from second zn starting from 10zn, second zn, x, hdc, 7dc, cc.
we are planting the leaves we knit within the pineapple as in the image.
And here’s our Pineapple Coaster.
Health for your fingers!
Source : orgumodelleri.com