Popcorn Cross Stitch Hair Band Making
These Days we will be able to knit with you a popcorn move-stitch headband.
Select your favorite color and let’s start knitting this pretty type very quickly!
La Mia Diamond Mustard Yellow (L003) color hand knitting yarn4 mm crochet
1) Let’s pull 90 chains together.
2) Let’s make 1 unmarried railing to every slot.
3) Let’s make 1 double railing to every slot.
4) Let’s pull 3 chains, leap 1 slot and make a double handrail to the opposite, and a double handrail to the loop we skip. Let’s create move loops on this way.
5) Let’s knit a row of needles.
6) 2 knitting needles and popcorn let’s do. In other phrases, let’s make a rope by way of pulling two loops and watch for the others. Let’s do that FOUR instances and pull the entire loops in one go. Let’s complete the sequence on this way.
7) Let’s knit 1 row of pins steadily.
8) draw THREE chains, skip 1 slot and Let’s make a double handrail to the opposite, and a double handrail to the loop we skip. Let’s create go loops on this manner.
9) Let’s make 1 double railing to each slot.
10) 1 to each slot Let’s make unmarried handrails.
Here’s our hair band!
Use on beautiful days!
Source : orgumodelleri.com