Zigzag Model Colored Blanket Making
If You need a blanket that combines warmth and style in cold winter days or a groovy summer time night, this is the model….
Kartopu Kar-Sim rope;
5 pieces Blue (K512) colour thread
5 Purple (K718) colour thread
5 Lilac (K708) color ip5 mm crochet
We Start with blue colour thread.
1) 5 mt. we commence by pulling a chain.
2) We make THREE double handrails to the third chain and we pull 2 chains, we make 3 handrails to the same position.
3 ) Then we pull 2 chains, jump 2 chains from the bottom and make 3 double handrails to the following chain. Once More we pull 2 chains, bounce 2 chains and make 3 double handrails. We do this again, we have done 3 times in total.
FOUR) We leap 2 chains from the ground and pull THREE handrails with out pulling the chain.
FIVE) Then we pull 2 chains, soar 2 chains from the ground and make 3 handrails. We do that thrice in total.
6) We pull 2 chains to the same position, at the finish of the previous handrail, we make 3 handrails.
First order of the model repeats on this approach. and zigzags are formed.
1) we pull 2 chains to the highest row, we make 3 handrails to the first space in the ground row, we pull 2 chains and the similar house we’re development 3 more handrails.
2) We move to the following space by way of pulling 2 chains, we make 3 handrails here. We do that thrice in general.
THREE) By Means Of skipping the chain-much less space with out pulling the chain, we make 3 handrails to the next space.
FOUR) < / strong> We pull 2 chains and make 3 handrails in the following area and pull 2 chains. We do that three times in overall.
5) We pull 2 chains and make 3 handrails in the similar house.
The Second row of our style proceeds this way.
the whole blanket continues as a repetition of these rows.
Each And Every color is repeated 3 rows.
183 rows are made for a unmarried blanket.
Hope you have a good day …
Source : orgumodelleri.com